If you have problems with your feet and ankles, you are not alone. The podiatrists at Health Quest Medical Practice, P.C., now part of Nuvance Health, understand the impact these problems can have on your quality of life. Our goal is to help get you back on your feet as soon as possible.
With offices in Carmel and Hopewell Junction, NY, we serve patients from Dutchess, Putnam, Westchester and Fairfield counties.
Our board-certified podiatrists are specialists that help you with conditions affecting your feet and ankles such as:
- Achilles tendon (pain or injury)
- Ankle instability
- Arthritis of the foot and ankle Care
- Athlete’s foot
- Congenital and acquired foot deformities
- Diabetic infections
- Flat feet
- Foot drop (difficulty lifting the front part of the foot)
- Foot infections
- Geriatric foot care
- Hammer toes
- Heel spurs
- Ingrown toenails
- Minimally invasive foot surgery
- Neuromas (foot pain also referred to as a “pinched nerve” or a nerve tumor)
- Plantar fasciitis (heel pain caused by tissue inflamation)
- Toenail fungus
- Warts (including plantar warts)
- Wounds (such as diabetic foot ulcers)
Treatment and Technology
In addition to the standard treatment for a comprehensive list of podiatric conditions, our podiatrists offer minimal incision surgery (MIS).
MIS is a state-of-the art alternative to standard open surgical procedures.
With MIS, there is decreased pain and less scarring than standard open surgical procedures. MIS can decrease your recovery period, allowing you to return to normal activities sooner.